Kỳ thi CPA (Certified Public Accountant) là một trong những kỳ thi quan trọng nhất trong lĩnh vực kế toán và tài chính. Với mục tiêu cung cấp thông tin hữu ích cho các thí sinh, bài viết này sẽ giới thiệu đáp án đề thi CPA môn Tiếng Anh 2018 – đề lẻ. Qua việc cung cấp đáp án chi tiết và chính xác, chúng tôi hy vọng giúp các thí sinh có cái nhìn tổng quan về nội dung và yêu cầu của kỳ thi CPA, từ đó nâng cao khả năng chuẩn bị cho kỳ thi sắp tới.
1. Fart food offen has a lot of chemicals added to it, for instance, chemicals to make it sweeter.
2. Countries that grow more food than their people need usuallyv export food.
3. People who want to lose weight sometimes look for the latest trends in dieting and exercise.
4. What are some foods that can be harmful to your health?
5. We are certain that there never is any life on Mars.
6. What kind of plants grow well in your area?
7. Because the tempurature is so low, there is no liquid on Mars, only ice,
8. In the future, sociable robots will communicate better with peonle.
9. Your occupation is your job or profession.
10. A radio or television series is a set of programs or shows.
11. The monkeys got angry when they noticed unfair treatment
12. David Grifftin was probably very frightened when he saw his son caught in a big wave.
13. Monkeys live about 30 years. In contrast., apes can live almost 60 years.
14. Wildlife photographers need to keep very calm if they want to take pictures of dangerous animals.
15. It’s a good idea fo have your camera ready at all times so you can immediately take a photo!
[HOT] Tải miễn phí: Trọn bộ tài liệu 7 môn CPA – Ôn thi CPA 2023
Secrion 2: Read the following passages and do the tasks follow:
Passage 1: Read the passdge and answer the questions:
Do you like to follow the newest and latest fashion trends? In the past, most clothing stores only sold new styles for cach season. Nowadays, though, clothing retailers sell new siyles every few weeks. They copy designer and celebrity styles and sell them cheaply. This is kaown as “fast fashion.” Fast fashion clothes are very popular because they are inexpensive and trendy. However, they also have problems. Their cheap price allows many people to follow rapidly changing fashion trends. As a result, people buy clothes more often and throw them away, creating more wasie. Even worse, the materials used to make these clothes are harmful to the enyironment. They are olten made from artiiicial materials, such as polyester, acrylie, and nylon, which cannot be easily recycled. And a single polyester dress takes about 200 years to break downl
1. How often did most clothing stores sell new style in the past?
=> Clothing stores only sold new styles for each season
2. What is “fast fashion”?
=> Fast fashion is clothings which retailers sell new styles every few weeks. They copy designer and celebrity styles and sell them cheaply
3. Why do people buy clothes more often and throw them away?
=> Because they are inexpensive and trendy.
4. What kinds of materials are used to make clothes?
=> They are often made from artiiicial materials, such as polyester, acrylie, and nylon, which cannot be easily recycled.
5. How long does it take for a single polyester dress to break down?
=> A single polyester dress takes about 200 years to break down.
Passage 2: Read the passage carefully and choose ONE which you think fits best
All of us bave to work to earn a living ourselves and to help our family, however, we work not only for materlal lfe but also for many other things. We are working to prove our ability. We feel self-confident and proud because we are independent.
Anyone who works is regarded as a useful member of society. We’re working, that means we’re conftributing to our country, Working helps us tran our minds because we always try our best to do the job. The better we work, the more money we earn and that erieourages us fo Work harder. Without working, a man’s life will be empty, purpose less and rmeaningless and 1t” easy for a jobless persori to do wrongs.
1. Why should we work?
D. It makes ourselves beiter.
2. What can we gef from work besides money?
A. Many oiher imporfant things
3. What will happen i we work more?
B. We carn more
4. What helps us work harder?
D. None are correct
5. WHhout working, how is one’s life?
Seclion 3: Read the passage below and thính oƒ ONE word which best fis cach space. There is an exdrnple at the beginning (0).
To many people, their fñiends are (0)…….the……. most imaportant thngs in therr life. Really øood friends share (1)……… good times and the bad times, help you when youve got problems, never judge you (2)…………. never turn the backs on you. Vour best fiend may be someone youve known all your he, someone you°ve grown up with and been through lots (3)…………. ups and downs with.
There are all sorts oỂ things (4)………… can bring about this special relaHonship. Ít may (5)……… the result of enjoying the same activities, having the outlook on life, or sharing similar experiences. Most of us have met someone that we immediately felt relaxed with, as if we (6)……… known them (7)………. years. However, usually i† really does take you years to get (ổ)………. know someone well enough to consider your best friend. Tơ the majority of us, this is someone we trust completely and wÌho understands ts better (9)…….. anyone else. Iis the person you can turn to for Impartial shoulder to cry on (10)………… Life gets you down.
Mời các bạn xem thêm đề thi môn ngoại ngữ qua các năm:
|1. enjoyment||2. interested||3. unhealthy||4. had not calculated||5. independent|
Section 2: Nake all the changes and additions necessary to produce coimplete Seriences from the followlng sets of mords and phrases.
Seclon 3: Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the sare as the sentence printed before it using given words DO NOT Change the word given
Section 4: Translation
4.1. Translate the following sentences in to Vietnamese
4.2. Translate the following sentences into English.
Môn tiếng anh tuy khó, những không phải là không thể chinh phục mức điểm tối thiểu để đạt chứng chỉ CPA. Với môn học này, bạn thật sự cần khả năng ghi nhớ và luyện tập chăm chỉ để có được phản xạ nhanh khi gặp những dạng bài trên. Với Đáp án đề thi CPA 2018 môn Tiếng Anh Đề lẻ, các bạn hãy coi đây là nguồn đáp án để luyện giải để thường xuyên và chuẩn bị thật tốt cho kỳ thi CPA chính thức nhé!