Đáp án đề thi CPA 2017 môn Ngoại ngữ Đề lẻ
Kỳ thi CPA là một kỳ thi quan trọng để đánh giá kiến thức và năng lực của các chuyên gia kế toán. Môn Ngoại ngữ trong kỳ thi này đóng vai trò quan trọng, yêu cầu thí sinh có khả năng sử dụng và hiểu các nguyên tắc, thuật ngữ và quy tắc kế toán trong môi trường quốc tế. Để giúp các thí sinh chuẩn bị tốt cho kỳ thi CPA, đề thi môn Ngoại ngữ năm 2017 đã được công bố, và đáp án của đề thi chẵn đang được rất nhiều người quan tâm. Trong bài viết này, chúng ta sẽ cùng xem xét đáp án đề thi CPA môn Ngoại ngữ năm 2017 – đề lẻ, để có cái nhìn tổng quan về nội dung và các câu hỏi trong đề thi này.
[HOT] Tải miễn phí: Trọn bộ tài liệu 7 môn CPA – Ôn thi CPA 2023
Part I. READING
Section 1: Choose the correct word or phrase from the list below to complete each of the following sentences:
1. You work very hard. I’m sure you’ll have no difficutly passing the exam.
2. My car would not start whereas Jenny’s started immediately.
3. Youd better stop spending money, otherwise you wIll end up ¡in đebt.
4. He is determined to finish the job no matter how long ït takes.
5. You should be responsible for what you have done.
6. If you need any support, you can rely on me to bacK you up.
7. They live on a busy street. There must be a lot of noise and pollution from traffic.
8. Jane will have to repeat the course because her work has been unsatisfactory.
9. It was a great pleasure to have a doctor living near us.
10. The greater the demand, the higher the supply.
11. The main goal of any business is to make money.
12. During lectures, it’s a good idea if you take notes.
13. Pollution is a big problem in our city and we are trying all sorts of ideas to solve its.
14. Pleae fill in your employment history, including your current employer as welÏ as any previous ones you might have had.
15. As I was not unaware of the change in the schedule, I arrived half an hour late for the exam.
Passage I. Read the passage and answer the quesflons
The country’s GDP inereased by 0.9 percent in the third quarter of 2016; significantly higher than the rate of 0.4 percent seen in the previous quarter.
No one sector can be held responsible for the increase, as there was growth across the board in each of services, construction and production.
Services Oufput rose to 1.0 percent, and the largest contribution to this was the Busines and Finance sector, which rose by 1.3 percent. CommunIcations, Government services and Hospitality also rose, but there was a decline in Transport and Distribution.
ConstrucHon output rose 3.4 percent in this quarter, a considerable Improvement from the second quarter, in which output decreased by 1.6 percent.
Total production output grew in the third quarter at a rate of 1.0 percent, the same rafe as in the previous quarter. Electricity, as and water supply output contributed most to growth in the production sector, as Oufput rose from 0.8 to l.Š percent. Manufacturing, mining and agriculture all decreased during this period.
1. How did the country’s GDP change in the second and third quarters?
=> The country’s GDP inereased by 0.9 percent in the third quarter which was significantly higher than the rate of 0.4 percent in the second quarter.
2. sector contributed the most to the increase of service output?
=> Busines and Finance sector contributed the most to the increase of service output.
3. Which figure decreased in the second quarter and rose in the third quarter?
=> ConstrucHon output decreased in the second quarter and rose in the third quarter.
4. Which production sector had the highest rate of output in the third quarter?
=> Electricity, as and water supply output contributed most to growth in the production sector, as output rose from 0.8 to 1.0 percent.
5. What was the total production output in the second quarter?
=> Total production output grew in the third quarter at a rate of 1.0 percent.
Passase2: Read the letter and choose O’VE coFrect answer
I would like to congratulate you on Organising such an excellent and Informative workshop. I know a lot of people learnt a great deal from it. Can you pass on my thanks to Doctor Friedman for his fascinating talk on Staff motivation? I realise how lucky we were that he was able to find the time for us. The feedback from the staff was very positive. Let’s hope we actually see an Improvement In staff motivation as a result!
By the way, Im missing my list of addresses of the delegates who attended. Did I happen to leave it in your office? It’s Just that I haven’t seen it since our meeting on Friday.
Thanks again for a great day,
1. What Is the main objective of the message?
D. to praise
2. What can be implied about the workshop?
D. Motivation was the only topic discussed.
3. What can be implied about Dr Friedman2
C. He 1s a leading expert on staff motivation.
4. What is the expected result of the workshop?
D. Staff motivation would be better.
5. What has happened to the address list?
A. Anne has lost it.
Education is more important today than ever before. It helps people acquire the skills they need for such everyday (0)…acfivifies… as reading a newspaper or managing their money. It also gives them the spec1alized training they may need to (1) …………. for a Job or career. For example, a person must (2)……….. Certain educational requirements and (3)……………. a license or certificate before he can practice law or medicine. Many fields, like computer operation or police work, (4) …………. safisfactorv completion of specIal training courses.
Education is also Important (5)…………. it helps people get more out of life. It increases their knowledge and understanding of the world. It helps them acqure the skils tha make life more Interesting and enjoyable, (6)……………… the skills needed to participate in a sport, paint a picture, or play a musical (7) ……………. Such education becomes (8). Important as people gain more and more leisure time.
Education also helps people adjust to changes. This habit has become necessary because social changes today take place with Increasing speed and (9)………….. the lives of more and more people. Education can help a person understand these changes and provide him (10)………………………..the skills for adjusting to them.
Mời các bạn xem thêm đề thi môn ngoại ngữ qua các năm:
1. If you make a good ………………… at the interview, you will get the Job. (MPRESS)
2. My greatest…………………. was becoming an auditor at one of the Big Four. (ACHIEVE)
3. The stock market crash of 1929 left my great- grandfather………………… (PENNY)
4. Product development involves ………………… new products, or merely new product features or qualities or sizes or models. (DEVELOP)
5. I think we should try something else. That strategy seems way too ………………. for our company budget. (RISK)
|1. impression||2. achievement||3. penniless||4. developing||5. risky|
Section 2: Make all the changes and additions necessary to produce complefe senfences from the following sefs of words and phrases.
4.1. Translate the ƒollowing sentences into Vietnamese
3.2. Translate the ƒollowing sentences into Engish.